We all try so many products and methods to cure skin conditions. We even run to dermatologists and spend so much in taking different therapies. But what if these therapies can now be done by us at home at a reasonable amount. Yes, you heard it right with face derma roller we can treat many skin issues and enhance the beauty of our face.
What is Face Derma Roller?
Derma Roller is a small discreet device used to skin many skin conditions like fine lines, wrinkles, scars, uneven skin tone, clogged pores. This tool is covered in fine needles that prick the surface of the skin. These pricks create small holes and cause small wounds that result in temporary bleeding.
This stimulates the body to start the healing process that leads to the production of collagen and elastin, increase cell turnover, formation of new blood vessels in the skin.
Derma Roller not only shrinks pores, reduces scars and other face troubles but also makes the moisturizer penetrate deep inside the skin, hence resulting in increased absorption and maximizing its effects. It makes the skin plump and glowing
How To Use Face Derma Roller?
1. Clean the derma roller. Disinfect it and sterilize it in the alcohol-based solution
2. Prepare the skin for derma rolling treatment, clean it with a pH-based cleanser. Then exfoliate it to remove dead skin cells and make the face completely clear and ready for derma rolling and then apply a good serum
3. After preparation, start the procedure. Rolling procedure demands executing in all the directions-horizontal, vertical and diagonal
4. Divide the face into sections, this will implement the procedure smoothly. Do the rolling across each section- forehead, cheeks, and chin in all the directions 6-8 times
5. Avoid the derma roller around the eye area and be careful around the sensitive areas like lips, don’t apply too much pressure here.
6. After derma rolling shower the face with a saline solution, due to the little bleeding skin might have been reddened
7. Apply another layer of serum for the best results
8. Wash the derma roller with warm water and disinfect it again in the alcohol-based solution.
9. Leave the derma roller to try and put it back in the box or storage case
One piece of advice here, do this treatment at night as you will not be exposed to the sun. And use sunscreen for some days after the use, if you are going out of the home as the skin becomes sensitive.
Start the treatment once a week to see how your skin reacts. If everything goes well increase it to twice or thrice a week.
Best Face Derma Roller
Gin Amber Beauty-0.25mm Derma Roller- Serum Absorption
It intensifies the serum to get transferred deep inside the skin and works in mitigating scars and makes the skin rejuvenated
Gin Amber Beauty–0.5mm Derma Roller-Wrinkles
It helps in curing hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone. 0.5mm needleworks in treating sun damage and penetrates deep inside to treat wrinkles.